Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Thanatosx
Fire Beetle

Default for people lookung for a new server

If your new to the eqemu world i have to let you all know to stay away from LF they are being ran by a bunch of people who dont care about there players and the ones they do like they let them get away with talking about someones kids i know i use to play there and will never go back to the server again and it will a matter of time that everyone sees how crappy it is and all will leave and it will die like it is doing now anyways
Old 07-02-2013, 03:08 AM
OoDemizeoO
Sarnak

Yea... This kind of crap I am sure is bannable to all of eqmu servers. You aren't allowed to flame servers no matter what you think about them in this kind of manner.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

It's not flaming if what he said was true. And it will not get you banned from all the servers, maybe a warning, temporary ban, or deletion of the post, on the forums, nothing server-sided unless the owners don't like him saying this about your server.

6. No Server Bashing! The bashing of any server is grounds for a ban. Discussing issues with a server by stating facts can be done without being considered as a "bashing".
Old 07-02-2013, 03:21 PM
phorest
Sarnak

His post seemed 100% legit to me. No punctuation, just one big assed run-on sentence.
($@ой@$^^ )
Old 07-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

I talked with some of Thanatosx's friends and yes, people were talking about his kids and they apparently did it again, so, no, this isn't a lie. Plus, who said he has to be an English teacher to mean what he said?
Old 07-02-2013, 05:17 PM
OoDemizeoO
Sarnak

Not everything he says is fact. He provided no evidence as he doesn't know how to screen shot. The devs gave out warnings for the behavior years ago that occurred to him. He's just mad because he got banned for breaking far too many rules. Of course Kingly would side with him, he got banned for threatening staff and the server. THAT there's screen shots of. So yea keep flaming but if you want to talk about facts, there you go. Enjoy. Have a great day.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

Haha, OoDemizeoO thinks he is Thor with a Mjolnir that only he has the power to lift and others cannot trifle with said power and that he himself can lie and place blasphemy upon others and he can toss down Mjolnir and they can't lift it as they aren't worthy in his eyes. I didn't threaten anyone, nor any server, spreading lies to back yourself up in a situation that is fact on Thanatosx's part is sad, and why do you need screenshots if you just admitted it was done before, whose to say he doesn't have screenshots? Also, why should he have to post screenshots if he 'doesn't know how', you're bashing your own players for pulling people away from your server for banning him and not the people saying said things about his children. There is no flaming going on here aside from your blasphemy, good day.

EDIT: Requesting deletion of topic due to possible breaking of Rule 2 in the near future.

2. Be nice! There is no need for flaming/bashing, name-calling, disrespect, or blatant disregard to someone else's feelings. Drama of any type is not allowed and will not be tolerated on these forums. This also includes bashing of choice of Operating System, PC Specs, Tools, etc. There can be a fine line between Debate and Flaming/Bashing sometimes. Make sure not to cross that line while discussing a topic.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:38 PM
KLS
Administrator

Complaint against server is duly noted, that said I don't see this going anywhere positive so going to lock it.
Closed Thread