Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Tutorials/Howto's

Archive::Tutorials/Howto's Archive area for Tutorials/Howto's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 05-02-2004, 09:15 AM
Accio
Sarnak

Default Gates of Discord

I was playing on Derision's Benden Weyr server today, first off i wanna say it was a really good server, with pretty much every zone popped.

Not to mention it was the only server i've been on that allowed me to explore the new GoD zones without LDing.

Which brings me to my question. I would like to know if anyone has recovered the new Gates of Discord models or at least alot of them. When i do make my server i wish to add GoD zones with the Mobs up. Also gonna add Fabled items, etc like Derision did. (thanx for all the ideas bro, if you get this message, whats your email or AIM handle?)

But i've searched everyone for the models but i can't find them. GoD's been out for a while now and EMU hasn't updated it with the models. If anyone could give them to me, tell me where to get them or any non legit servers with GoD mobs within them, i'd be very appreciative.

I am also having trouble running MySQL. i am not getting the window to put the codes in. And my last question is, what should be the normal bandwith of holding an EMU server?

-Ragnarok:EMU
Accio: EQLive
Old 05-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Derision
Developer

Default Re: Gates of Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accio
I was playing on Derision's Benden Weyr server today, first off i wanna say it was a really good server, with pretty much every zone popped.
My server just uses 'off the shelf' code, mob database and items. The database I am using is MWnpcmovDB ... thanks to TCSMyWorld and his crew for their work, govtcheeze for his sql to add loot to the mobs, and everyone who has packetcollected to add to the the EQEmu item database, and of course to all the Developers and everyone who has contributed code over the years.
Old 05-02-2004, 10:26 AM
Accio
Sarnak

well anyway its awesome. i was on it before. i found some of the models. I went to all the GoD zones and spawned a couple of the mobs. I made the keeper of the altar too heh
Old 05-02-2004, 11:18 AM
Accio
Sarnak

btw i send u a pm bud. Check it when you can