Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-30-2005, 03:26 AM
Monalin
Fire Beetle

Default Ascending Dawn (Custom-Legit)

Alright guys Ascending Dawn is back, been gone for a couple months almost a year maybe but we're back. Same old world. Come try it out we're running 6.0DR2. I hope you guys enjoy. Totally custom content, everything except for spells has been customized. We're gona be working on that too, right now i need some people to do some tests for me so if u want to help go ahead and log on. Still in beta and i'm re-doing a couple things like the grid system but that should be done in the near future so stay tooned and come check out the awsome custom-legit server. If you enjoyed original Everquest then this is the server for you! My theory is... if u can kill it the first try its to easy.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:44 AM
monalin crusader
Hill Giant

Default Sudden Realization

I just realized that my old account is still here. I'd just lke to say that from now on monalin = monalin crusader. This is my old username and i will be useing it from now on. I am the old op for Ascending Dawn and the same DB is back gl guys hope to see you ingame.
Old 10-21-2005, 01:14 AM
Suldaien
Fire Beetle

Been a while since I've played on any server besides Scorp2k, how do I go about setting up an account lol.
Old 10-30-2005, 03:43 AM
Roolen
Fire Beetle

Do you have a website site or anything like that Monalin? I would like to play.