Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 03-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Kroe
Fire Beetle

Default Need Assistance

I have some higher end mobs made on my server ranging from level 73 to 75. I have the min dmg set to around 15k and max set to 35-40k. With a character AC set to around 2500 i get hit on a good average basis. If i have 4500 AC on a character the mob will miss every hit aside from Bash and Kick. I have tried to adjust the tables as far as Str. attack speed, attack, accuracy. Even when setting these to suggested values i still cant get the mobs to hit. I know the issues is coming from the AC a some point but i do not know how to compensate to make my mobs hit with a higher dmg output on a regular basis with a AC over 4500. Can anyone please assist with this?