Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 06-09-2003, 01:01 PM
veggita2099
Sarnak

Default Having problems, figured I would

Been trying to get eqemu to work. I downloaded and installed mysql, and eqemu according to your readme file. I figure this is over the fact I have a router. My routers IP is 192.xxx.xxx.xxx, but my real ip is 24.xxx.xxx.xxx. When I run ipconfig I get the 192 (router) up. When I go to that website www.whatismyip.com it gives me my real Ip. I used the 24 ip in the files that asked for my computers ip. I also went into mysql and did that thing that grants access to *.* on blah blah blah. When I run world.exe it closes out before I even have a chance to see what it is (when I double click it in windows). When running it in dos it shows a error for just about everything. I have done this while leaving mysqladmin program running also.

I don't have the firewall for my router enabled at this time. Having this router will I even be able to run this? Getting rid of the router is not a option for me, so I dont know what else to do?
Old 06-09-2003, 01:18 PM
veggita2099
Sarnak

oh what happened to minilogin.exe? I was going to test it with that, but there isn't no minilogin.exe anymore. Can I use the minilogin file from a older release, or is it gone for good?